Slow cooker low carb beef stroganoff can be put on in the morning and it will be ready when you come home.
Recipe from Ditch the Carbs
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 6 h
- Total: 6 h 15 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 brown onion sliced and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 slices bacon diced
- 1.1 lb beef stewing steak cubed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup beef stock
- 8 oz mushrooms quartered
- Place all the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Set on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH 4-6 hours.
- Serve with sour cream (optional).