Cauliflower is one of the most versatile vegetables on a ketogenic diet, and definitely should be included in every pantry out there. It can get carby when you use a bunch of it, but when you use it as a side item, stuffing, or part of another recipe – it’s definitely a bright addition to any dish.
Recipe from ruled.me
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 20 m
- Total: 30 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 medium baby bella mushrooms
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 large cauliflower riced
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp tarragon
- Chop florets and place in a food processor. Process them until they’re about the size of couscous.
- In a pan or small pot, cook garlic and mushrooms in a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- When the garlic is fragrant, add chicken broth and your riced cauliflower. Stir very well.
- Lower the heat so that the whole dish simmers and cover. Let steam for 5-7 minutes.
- After the cauliflower has cooked a bit, remove the cover and let some of the chicken broth evaporate and cook the cauliflower more. This should take about 5-10 minutes.
- Once there is no moisture at the bottom of the pan when stirred, add the heavy cream, parmesan cheese and your spices. Stir until parmesan has melted and serve.