Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 30 m
- Total: 35 m
- Servings: 6servings
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut or flax seed meal
- 1/3 cup Swerve sweetener
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 tbsp butter (chilled and cut into small pieces) or coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the almond flour, coconut, sweetener and cinnamon. Pulse a few times to combine.
- Scatter butter pieces over mixture and pulse until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spread on prepared pan and cover with another sheet of parchment or waxed paper. Use a rolling pin and/or your hands to press down firmly so that the cereal sticks together. Remove the top sheet of paper. Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- While baking, combine the topping ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the cereal immediately after removing from oven.
- Let cool completely on pan (it will crisp up as it cools) and then break into small pieces.