Gluten-free and low-carb breakfast pizza.
Recipe from allrecipes.com
- Prep: 20 m
- Cook: 45 m
- Total: 1 h 5 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter divided
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese mild, shredded
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 sausage links sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup tomato puree
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp dried basil
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place 1 tablespoon butter in a glass or ceramic pie pan and heat briefly in the oven until butter is melted.
- Whisk eggs, cream, and Cheddar cheese in a large bowl. Pour into warmed pie pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove egg "crust" from the oven.
- Melt remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and green bell pepper; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Cook sausage in the same skillet until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Combine tomato puree, garlic powder, onion power, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper in small bowl to make pizza sauce.
- Top egg crust with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, onion and green pepper mixture, bacon, and sausage.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.