All the rich flavors of a New England lobster roll in a much healthier, low carb package! These lobster stuffed avocados are a delicious and easy keto summer dinner recipe.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 15 m
- Total: 15 m
- Servings: 4
- 12 oz lobster cooked meat, room temperature, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise avocado oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- 2 avocados halved and pitted
- chives fresh, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the lobster meat, celery, and green onion.
- Stir in the melted butter, mayo, and lemon juice, and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Using a spoon, scoop out some of the flesh out of each avocado, leaving at least half an inch inside the skin. Reserve for another use (or just pop it into your mouth...don't waste that precious stuff!).
- Stuff each avocado have with about 1/2 cup of the lobster mixture.
- Garnish with fresh chives, if desired. Serve immediately.