A low-carb faux “potato” salad made with cauliflower instead of potatoes, perfect for Keto or if you’re just looking to eat less carbs.
Recipe from skinnytaste.com
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 25 m
- Total: 35 m
- Servings: 6
- 1 lb cauliflower florets, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (olive oil)
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp dill fresh
- 1/4 cup dill pickle finely chopped
- 1 medium celery stalk finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions chopped
- 1 tbsp pickle juice
- 6 eggs hard boiled, sliced
- paprika for garnish
- Place 1 inch of water in a large pot with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil. Add the cauliflower and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, dill, pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Chop 4 of the eggs and add to the bowl with the cauliflower. Slice the remaining two eggs for topping.
- Add pickle, celery, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and red onion. Add the mayo mixture and pickle juice to the cauliflower and toss gently to evenly coat. Garnish with remaining sliced eggs and sprinkle with paprika.