This keto alfredo sauce is creamy and rich, and perfect for serving over zoodles. With only 6 simple ingredients, it makes a satisfying low carb dinner the whole family will love.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 20 m
- Total: 35 m
- Servings: 4
- 12 oz Italian sausage hot
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan freshly grated
- 2 medium zucchini spiralized
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage until cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, leaving some of the grease in the pan.
- Add the butter and let melt, then add the garlic. Saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the cream and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat and cook on low until thickened, 5 to 8 minutes, whisking frequently.
- Whisk in the Parmesan and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the sausage back in and whisk to combine. If your sauce ends up too thick as it cools, add a little extra cream if necessary.
- Place the zucchini noodles in a large microwave-safe bowl and cook on high for 2 minutes, until just tender. Divide among 4 plates and top with sausage alfredo. Serve immediately.