Low-carb tandoori chicken pieces can be cooked in the frying pan, in the oven or on the bbq. Keep extras for school lunch tomorrow.
Recipe from Ditch the Carbs
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Total: 15 m
- Servings: 2
- 2 large chicken breasts each sliced into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup yoghurt natural, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp tandoori paste unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, mix the yoghurt, salt and tandoori paste.
- Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and cover with the tandoori yoghurt mixture and allow to marinade for a few hours, or it can equally be cooked immediately.
- Fry, bake, barbecue until cooked.
- Serve with mint raita (yoghurt, cucumber and mint) and plenty of vegetables.