On a ketogenic diet, fatty fish has time and time again been proven to decrease cholesterol and help with health overall. It’s easy to prepare, it’s getting cheaper and easier to source good salmon, and it’s super tasty! Plus, it’s really quick to make – just under 15 minutes from start to finish if you have everything out and ready to start. There’s nothing like a quick and easy recipe that can get you through the busy weeknights, but it’s perfect for when guests come over too – it’s decadent and everyone loves it!
Recipe from ruled.me
- Prep: 4 m
- Cook: 11 m
- Total: 15 m
- Servings: 2
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tbsp maple syrup sugar free
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp dill
- 2 salmon fillets (3 oz each)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Add walnuts, syrup, and mustard to a food processor.
- Pulse until mixture has a paste like consistency.
- Heat up a pan with oil until it’s very hot. Dry the salmon thoroughly and place it skin side down in pan. Let it sear for about 3 minutes.
- While it’s searing, add your walnut mixture to the top side of the salmon fillets.
- Transfer them to an oven and bake for about 8 minutes.