These Asian-inspired chicken lettuce wraps are great for summer nights, refreshing, and require no cooking!
Recipe from allrecipes.com
- Prep: 10 m
- Total: 10 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 chicken deli-roasted, meat removed and shredded
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts chopped
- 1/3 cup Asian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes or to taste (optional)
- 1 head Boston lettuce leaves
- Mix chicken, carrots, and water chestnuts in a large bowl.
- Stir salad dressing and yogurt together in a separate bowl until smooth; pour over the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce leaves. Season with red pepper flakes.
- Cook's Notes: Add chow mein noodles and almonds, as desired.