Chicken breast doesn’t have to be basic with this flavourful marinade recipe from our friends at truLOCAL! Packing a spicy, citrusy punch without the density of a sugary sauce, this marinade is bound to become a dinnertime go-to.
Don’t forget to use our exclusive promotion code TFM25 to get $25 off your first regular sized box of locally-sourced meat & fish! Stock up your freezer, and get your favourite local products delivered to your door.
- Prep: 5 m
- Servings: 2
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 garlic clove grated
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp crushed chillies optional
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Add chicken to a bag or container and cover with marinade until well coated.
- Allow chicken to marinate for at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours, then cook via method of your choice.