Making your own low carb granola is easy and delicious. This paleo low carb granola recipe whips up in less than 30 minutes. Dairy-free and grain-free.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 20 m
- Total: 30 m
- Servings: 15servings
- 2 cups nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, etc)
- 1 cup mixed seeds (sunflower, pepitas, hemp, etc)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg or 1 flax "egg"
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine almonds and other nuts or seeds. Pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs with some bigger pieces in there too.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add almond flour, flaked coconut, sweetener of choice, and salt. Drizzle with coconut oil and stir to combine.
- Add egg, and toss until mixture begins to clump together. Stir in cacao nibs
- Spread mixture evenly on prepared baking sheet and bake 20 to 30 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool.