A naturally sweet side dish that will please everyone, short and tall, around the dinner table, with just 4 ingredients? You got it!
Recipe from Paleo Leap
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 20 m
- Total: 35 m
- Servings: 4
- 2 lb sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 3 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut milk full-fat
- Dice the potatoes roughly the same size and place into a large pot. Cover with water, season generously with salt, and set over high heat until boiling.
- Lower heat to medium-high and boil for 15 – 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are easily pierced with a knife.
- Once the potatoes are done, drain the water, return to the pot off of the heat.
- Add the ghee and slowly blend in the coconut milk while mashing the potatoes using a potato masher or hand mixer. Start in increments and work up to the consistency of your liking.
- Add in salt and cinnamon, mix well.
- Adjust seasoning and serve warm.