If you’re like me and a little on the fence about eating your greens, give this recipe a try. It truly does make the best effing pan-fried brussels sprouts ever.
Recipe from Paleo Grubs
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Total: 15 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 lb brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic shaved
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a large cast iron pan heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, cut side down, in the pan and cook 3-5 minutes.
- Turn the Brussels sprouts over and cook on the other side until nicely browned and tender, three to five minutes.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the pan.
- In the same pan add the remaining oil and garlic and cook for 30 seconds or until garlic begins to become fragrant.
- Drizzle the sprouts with garlic olive mixture and lemon juice, season with salt and black pepper and toss to combine.