Pecan crusted salmon is an easy, elegant, and healthy dinner. A simple, flavorful meal perfect for a late summer soiree.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Total: 20 m
- Servings: 2
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary fresh, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 salmon filets thawed
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 400F and grease a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- In a food processor, combine the pecans, rosemary, garlic powder, and salt. Process until the nuts are finely chopped.
- Pat the salmon dry and place skin-side down in the prepared baking dish. Brush the tops with the melted butter and sprinkle with the pecan mixture. Press down to adhere the mixture to the top of the salmon.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- To grill the salmon, preheat a grill to medium high and lightly grease the grates with oil. Place the salmon skin side down, directly on the grates and close the lid.
- Cook 7 to 10 minutes, checking frequently for flare ups, until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.