These Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce are delicious!! One of the best ways to prepare pork chops in my opinion. So juicy and full of flavor!
Recipe from skinnytaste.com
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 25 m
- Total: 30 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 tsp butter
- 4 pork chops - 22 oz with bone, fat removed, 1-inch thick, trimmed all visible fat
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp onion chopped
- 3/4 cup chicken stock or broth
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp herbs fresh, chopped (parsley, chives)
- In a large skillet melt the butter over moderately low heat.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- Raise heat to medium and add the chops to the pan and sauté for 7 minutes. Turn and cook until chops are browned and done to medium, about 7-8 minutes longer. Remove the chops and put in a warm spot.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook, stirring, until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the stock and boil until it reduces to 1/2 cup, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the mustard, herbs, and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Put the chops on a platter and pour the sauce over the meat.