These Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Shallots are juicy and flavorful, made with a creamy Dijon sauce perfect for weeknight dinner!
Recipe from skinnytaste.com
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 25 m
- Total: 35 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 tsp butter or ghee
- 4 pork loin chops bone-in, trimmed or 1 lb boneless
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup shallots chopped
- 10 oz baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp parsley fresh, chopped
- In a large frying pan heat the butter over moderately low heat.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Raise heat to medium and add the chops to the pan and sauté for 7 minutes.
- Turn and cook until chops are browned and done to medium, about 7-8 minutes longer or until the pork reads 160F in the center.
- Remove the chops and put in a warm spot.
- Add shallots to the pan and cook, stirring, until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add the stock to deglaze the pan, stir in the mustard, 1 tbsp parsley, then add mushrooms, season with fresh pepper and cook about 3 minutes, or until mushrooms are done.
- Put the chops on a platter and pour the mushroom sauce over the meat, top with remaining parsley.