This pork has got mad flavor chops.
Recipe from Delish
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 25 m
- Total: 30 m
- Servings: 4
- 4 pork chops bone-in, 1-inch thick
- salt kosher
- pepper freshly ground
- olive oil extra virgin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 sprigs thyme fresh
- 1 lemon cut into 1/4-inch wheels
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter cut in half
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Preheat a large cast iron pan over high heat. Pat each pork chop dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper on all sides. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the pan and add two pork chops. Sear on high for 5 minutes on each side. Remove the pork chops to rest while you cook the last two pork chops.
- In the same pan, reduce heat to medium heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic, thyme, lemon wheels and 1/2 tsp salt. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes until garlic is softened and lemons begin to brown. Add cold butter and allow to melt slowly to create a sauce.
- Serve pork chops with side of fresh arugula and drizzle sauce over pork chops and greens. Top with sprinkle of sea salt.