This recipe is a dip that can be prepared in no time and is suitable for any occasion.
Recipe from Paleo Leap
- Prep: 10 m
- Servings: 10
- 2 cups pecans, almonds, macadamia nuts or walnuts
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise homemade
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra-virgin
- 12 oz roasted red peppers (1 jar, drained)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- Place the nuts in a food processor and process until they are crumbs. Add the mayonnaise, cumin, salt and pepper and continue mixing until everything is evenly combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and process until it takes on the form and consistency of a dip.
- Taste and add additional salt, pepper and/or lemon juice if desired.