Sometimes you’re in a hurry and you just want something that’s simple, tasty, and familiar. This salad is all of these, with a kick of spice! If you’ve made some delicious meals and you totally forgot to make a side, fear not, this can be whipped up in under 3 minutes.
Recipe from ruled.me
- Prep: 5 m
- Total: 5 m
- Servings: 2
- 6 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing or vegan ranch dressing
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Add spinach to a mixing bowl, then drench in ranch.
- Mix everything together and add your parmesan and red pepper flakes.
- Mix everything together again and serve.