Got some chicken thighs to use up, but not sure how to go about it? Or perhaps you’re finally ready to get off the low-fat chicken breast train and commit to using the best part of the chicken. (I’m biased, I know.) Here’s an easy roasted chicken thigh dinner that features minimal prep but maximum flavor.
Recipe from ruled.me
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 25 m
- Total: 35 m
- Servings: 4
- 1.5 lb chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped, fresh
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 4 oz roasted red peppers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat your oven to 350F. At the same time, preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the thighs with salt and pepper.
- Add the coconut oil to the preheated skillet. Once the oil has melted, place the chicken thighs into the skillet. Sear for 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is browned.
- Puree the roasted red peppers, garlic, and olive oil in a blender. Pour the heavy cream into the blended peppers, then blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Remove the skillet from the stove, then pour the sauce over the top of the thighs. Flip them over to ensure that both sides are coated.
- Crumble the goat cheese over the top of the sauced chicken. Transfer the skillet to the oven then bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.