Salmon and cream cheese bites are easy to make if you place the salmon pieces in the mini muffin tins after you have poured the quiche mix in.
Recipe from Ditch the Carbs
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Total: 20 m
- Servings: 36
- 6 medium eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cheese shredded/grated
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1.8 oz cream cheese diced
- 1.8 oz salmon fresh or smoked slices, chopped/sliced
- Whisk the eggs, cream and salt in a large pouring jug.
- Fold in the shredded/grated cheese, dill and diced cream cheese.
- Pour into greased mini-muffin trays or silicon molds.
- Place a few salmon pieces into each of the mini-muffin tray. This makes sure each mini muffin (salmon and cream cheese quiche) has 1 or 2 pieces of salmon.
- Bake at 180C/350F for 10-15 minutes.
- Wait until cold before removing.