These low-carb Salmon Croquettes with Dill Sauce are healthier than traditional deep-fried ones and use only egg as a binder rather than breadcrumbs or crackers.
Recipe from skinnytaste.com
- Prep: 20 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Total: 30 m
- Servings: 8
For the Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups yogurt plain or light sour cream
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 6 sprigs dill fresh, chopped
For the Salmon
- 4 cans salmon unsalted, packed in water (7.5 oz each)
- 4 stalks celery finely chopped
- 1 large white onion finely chopped
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Combine the dill sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Drain the salmon, remove and discard the skin and bones.
- Add it to a medium bowl with celery, onion, egg, salt and black pepper. salmon, onion, celery and egg in a bowl
- Form into 8 patties, pressing together so they hold, they will be delicate salmon patties
- Heat a large skillet and add the oil, cook until browned on each side, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with a dollop of the sauce on each patty and serve.