Recipe from Tasty
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 30 m
- Total: 40 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 lb ground sausage pork, chicken or turkey
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp parsley dried
- 6 eggs
- Mix sausage, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and dried parsley in a bowl until well combined.
- Grease a muffin tin and start to form shells with the sausage mix. Cover the sides and leave room in the middle for the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into the middle of each cup.
- Top with shredded cheese, tomatoes, spinach, or toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 30 minutes.