Who has time to set a fancy feast on the table when you are rushing to and from the obligations of life? Well, now you can put a high-protein meal on your breakfast plate and make it anywhere you need to be, on time. If you can spare 10 minutes to scramble half a dozen eggs for two, then this delicious meal is for you.
Recipe from Paleo Leap
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 5 m
- Total: 10 m
- Servings: 2
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- smoked salmon to taste
- 1 avocado cut into thin slices
- dill fresh
- ghee for cooking
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with a fork. Add and incorporate the water, approximately 1/4 cup, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Set a pan over medium heat. When hot, add some ghee to the pan and pour in the egg mixture.
- Scramble the eggs by moving the mixture around gently with a spatula.
- The eggs are ready when just cooked and still moist.
- Serve the eggs with slices of avocado on the side and smoked salmon on top. Garnish with fresh dill.