Keto sheet pan frittata is a great way to feed a crowd or meal prep for the whole week. It’s so easy to make and you can add any of your favorite low carb ingredients.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 30 m
- Total: 40 m
- Servings: 8
- 2 cups broccoli frozen, chopped, thawed
- 6 oz cheddar cubed
- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese whole milk
- 4 cloves garlic mined
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 6 pieces bacon chopped and cooked crisp
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Lightly grease a 15x10 jelly roll pan and line with parchment. Grease the parchment.
- Scatter the pan with the chopped broccoli and cubed cheddar.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the eggs, ricotta, garlic, salt, and pepper. Blend on high until well combined. Pour over the broccoli and cheddar. Sprinkle the top with chopped bacon.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, until the frittata is cooked through in the center and firm to the touch. Remove and let cool 5 minutes before cutting into slices and serving.