From our friends at
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 35 m
- Servings: 2
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 clove garlic minced or grated
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 275 °F.
- In a bowl, combine the melted butter with minced garlic, lemon juice, parsley, tarragon and chives.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the bottom of the baking sheet, place the salmon fillets skin side down, and season with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- Spread half of the herb mixture over each piece of the salmon, ensuring it is well covered.
- Cover the baking dish tightly with aluminum foil and transfer to the oven for 35 minutes until salmon is barely opaque in the center.
- Once cooked, remove salmon from the oven and serve with a wedge of lemon and vegetables of your choice. Enjoy!