This delicious low carb breakfast pizza has a healthy cauliflower crust. With all of your favourite breakfast toppings like eggs, sausage, cheese, and avocado!
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 25 m
- Cook: 35 m
- Total: 1 h
- Servings: 4
- 12 oz cauliflower riced, about 1 medium head
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 breakfast sausage links, cooked and sliced
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 1 large avocado ripe, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup tomato chopped
- cilantro chopped, for garnish
- Place the riced cauliflower in a large microwave safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Cook on high for 10 minutes and then carefully transfer to a tea towel lined sieve set into the sink or over a bowl. Let sit until cool enough to handle.
- Preheat the oven to 400F and grease a 12 inch oven-proof skillet (cast iron works best).
- Gather the ends of the towel together and squeeze out as much moisture as possible from the cauliflower. Transfer to a bowl and add the mozzarella, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Transfer to the prepared skillet and press firmly and evenly into the bottom. Bake 18 to 22 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and the center is firm to the touch.
- Sprinkle the crust with 1 cup of the cheese, the sausage slices, and the jalapeno slices. Crack the eggs onto the pizza at evenly spaced intervals (if you prefer your yolks broken, break them with a fork). Sprinkle with the remaining cheddar and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until eggs are done to your liking. Remove and top with avocado and tomatoes. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired.