Shrimp with a spicy Asian flair are a surefire barbecue hit: dress them up with a little hot sauce, fresh herbs, and jalapeño, and they’re ready to join the party.
Recipe from Paleo Leap
- Prep: 45 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Total: 55 m
- Servings: 4
- 16 jumbo shrimp
- 2 tbsp sambal oelek (optional)
- 2 tbsp parsley fresh, minced
- 2 tbsp cilantro fresh, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 jalapeno minced
- In a bowl, combine parsley, cilantro, jalapeño, olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the shrimp with the marinade and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the shrimp on the preheated grill for 4 minutes per side, basting with Sambal oelek.