A quick and delicious low carb side dish – kale stir-fried with Tabasco, pancetta and onions.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 10 m
- Total: 20 m
- Servings: 4
- 4 oz pancetta diced
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 8 cups kale washed, dried, chopped
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a large skillet, cook pancetta over medium heat 3 minutes. Add finely chopped onion and continue to cook until pancetta is getting crispy and onion is translucent.
- Remove from pan with a slotted spoon, leaving as much drippings behind as possible.
- Add kale, Tabasco, salt and pepper and stir fry until kale is wilted (kale will cook down a lot so you will be able to add it all to the skillet as it cooks).
- Add pancetta and onions and stir-fry another 30 to 60 seconds.
- Remove from heat and serve.