If you can stop yourself from munching them all down one by one as they come off the grill, these wedges are a delicious side dish for any kind of summer party.
Recipe from Paleo Leap
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 15 m
- Total: 25 m
- Servings: 4
- 2 lb sweet potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp peppercorns black or mixed, ground
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Bring a pot of water to boil on the stovetop. Blanch the wedges 3 to 4 minutes and drain.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the spicy seasoning.
- Place the wedges in a big bowl, drip the oil onto them, and mix well, making sure all the wedges are coated with olive oil.
- Add the spicy seasoning and mix well again, making sure everything is well covered. You might not need to use all of the seasoning.
- Grill the wedges for approximately 10 minutes, or until nicely charred and soft, turning them once in a while.