Missing sushi? Try adding a spicy kick to some tuna with Sriracha sauce and coconut aminos (Paleo soy sauce) and serving it on top of crunchy cucumber slices instead of a rice wrapper. Sprinkle everything with sesame seeds for even more of a crunch, or leave them off if you’re not a fan.
Recipe from Paleo Leap
- Prep: 15 m
- Total: 15 m
- Servings: 4
- 1/2 lb tuna (sushi grade) finely diced
- 1 cucumber sliced into thin rounds
- 1 green onion finely sliced
- 1 avocado diced into small cubes
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- In a bowl, toss the tuna, coconut aminos, Sriracha, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each cucumber slice with avocado.
- Scoop some tuna mixture onto each cucumber slice on top of the avocado.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and serve with green onions as garnishing.