A very quick and nutritious salad made with pomegranate seeds and feta cheese.
Recipe from allrecipes.com
- Prep: 20 m
- Total: 20 m
- Servings: 4
- 10 oz baby spinach leaves (1 bag) rinsed and drained
- 1/4 red onion sliced very thin
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup feta crumbled
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts (optional)
- 1 pomegranate peeled and seeds separated
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- Place spinach in a salad bowl. Top with red onion, walnuts, feta, and sprouts. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over the top, and drizzle with vinaigrette.