Recipe from Tasty
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 5 m
- Total: 20 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 lb sirloin steak about 1/2-inch thick
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts
- 3 eggs hard-boiled, diced
- 2 avocados diced
- 2 cups cherry tomato halved
- 3 tbsp Caesar dressing
- Salt and pepper the steak on both sides, being sure to rub in the seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a pan over high heat until slightly smoking.
- Sear the steak for about 2 minutes per side.
- Rest the steak on a cutting board for 10 minutes.
- Slice the steak.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, eggs, avocados, cherry tomatoes, steak, and dressing.
- Toss the salad until evenly coated and serve.