This recipe is a delicious way to serve leftover steak…if you have any.
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 10 m
- Cook: 15 m
- Total: 25 m
- Servings: 2
- 12 oz steak (boneless rib eye)
- 4 oz baby bella mushrooms
- 6 tbsp butter
- 12 sage leave, fresh, chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach fresh
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper, and grill or broil to desired doneness (medium or medium-rare).
- Slice steak thinly across the grain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and cook until it is just beginning to brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sage, and saute until fragrant and sage is crispy, 4 minutes more.
- Divide spinach between 2 large plates and arrange sliced steak over top.
- Pour mushroom sauce over each and sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.