One of my favorite things about my Paleo diet lifestyle is getting to eat avocados as much as my little heart desires. Sometimes I slice one in half, squirt some lime or lemon juice on it, sprinkle it with salt, and sit down with a spoon and have at it. But if you want to dress your avocado up just touch more, whether for yourself or guests, this avocado tomato salad is the recipe for you.
Recipe from Paleo Grubs
- Prep: 20 m
- Total: 20 m
- Servings: 4
- 1 large cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion peeled and sliced
- 2 medium avocados ripe, peeled and chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes halved and chopped
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 4 tbsp cilantro chopped fresh
- 1 jalapeno deseeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place the onion in a bowl.
- Season with pinch of salt and drizzle with lemon juice. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Add the rest of ingredients, season to taste with salt and black pepper and gently toss to combine.