You don’t need a lot of spices that overwhelm the flavor of the actual food; garlic, olive oil, and vinegar is plenty to make it taste good. And it definitely looks impressive on the plate!
Recipe from Paleo Leap
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 20 m
- Total: 35 m
- Servings: 4
- 8 veal scallops
- 2 zucchini quartered
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Using a meat mallet, flatten the veal scallops.
- Season each scallop with salt and pepper.
- Season the zucchini with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Grill the zucchini on each side for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the zucchini from grill.
- Roll the veal tightly around each zucchini quarter.
- In a bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar and olive oil;
- Brush the veal rolls with the oil-vinegar mixture and grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side.