Keto granola with dried berries is a healthy breakfast full of great berry flavor. It’s easy to make, super crispy, and tastes fabulous with a little cream or almond milk. Grab a bowl to start your day!
Recipe from All Day I Dream About Food
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 30 m
- Total: 45 m
- Servings: 9
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup Swerve sweetener
- 6 tbsp butter (melted) or coconut oil
- 4 drops blueberry flavoring (from One on One Flavors)
- 4 drops strawberry flavoring (from One on One Flavors)
- 1/2 cup freeze dried berries
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the nuts, coconut, and seeds to a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs with some larger pieces. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir in the Swerve and the melted butter. Add the berry flavorings and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture out on the prepared baking sheet. Top with another piece of parchment or waxed paper and press down firmly to flatten it and to help it stick together. Remove the top parchment.
- Bake 15 minutes, then remove and turn the oven off. Stir the granola, moving the edge parts toward the center and the center parts toward the edges. Top with the parchment again and press down to flatten.
- Let the mixture sit in the warm oven for another 10 to 15 minutes, then remove, stir, and flatten once more. Let cool completely on the pan, then break up with your hands into small pieces.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of freeze dried berries (you can break them up a bit with your fingers to get better distribution). Serve with your favorite cream or milk, or simply eat by the handful!