Spicy shrimp with garlic, zucchini noodles (zoodles), tomatoes and a squeeze of lemon – I just inhaled this EASY low-carb, gluten-free, paleo-friendly dish for lunch which took less than 20 minutes to make, start to finish and it was DELICIOUS!
Recipe from skinnytaste.com
- Prep: 15 m
- Cook: 5 m
- Total: 20 m
- Servings: 1
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- pinch red pepper flakes crushed
- 4 oz shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 medium zucchini spiralized
- 1/4 lemon
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes halved
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the oil and crush red pepper flakes, add the shrimp and season with pinch salt and pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add half of the garlic and continue cooking 1 more minute, or until the shrimp is cooked through and opaque.
- Set aside on a dish.
- Add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil and garlic to the pan, cook 30 seconds then add the zucchini noodles and cook 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and tomatoes to the pan and squeeze the lemon over the dish.
- Remove from heat and serve.