1. Assemble, prepare, and measure ingredients. Halve tomatoes. Mince garlic. Crumble dried chilies. Mash anchovies with
a fork. Rinse and drain beans. Juice lemon. Preheat oven to 475°F/245°C.
2. Scatter tomatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and roast for 10 minutes. Push tomatoes to one side of the baking sheet and arrange prosciutto slices in a single layer on the other. Roast for a further 10 minutes to crisp prosciutto. Remove from oven and set aside.
3. In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add garlic, chilies, and mashed anchovies. Sauté for 1 minute, then add beans and 1/2 cup/125 mL water. Mash beans coarsely as they warm through. Remove from heat, add a drizzle of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. In another skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season scallops with salt and pepper, add to skillet, and sear for 2 minutes, undisturbed, until burnished golden brown. Turn scallops over and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. To serve, arrange tomatoes, two slices of prosciutto, and beans on each of four individual plates. Top each one with four scallops. Sprinkle with lemon juice and a little more olive oil and season with salt and pepper.