This salad is as good if not better than the way it looks! Fresh grilled tuna on a bed of greens with onion, cherry tomatoes, and hard-boiled eggs. For added texture and flavor, we sprinkle chopped walnuts and drizzle with a garlic dressing. This is one packed salad!
Recipe from ruled.me
- Prep: 5 m
- Cook: 20 m
- Total: 25 m
- Servings: 2
- 2 large eggs
- 8 oz asparagus spears
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz fresh tuna
- 4 oz spring mix
- 2 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 2 tbsp walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Gather and prep all ingredients.
- In a bowl, put together mayonnaise, water, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to make the dressing. Stir until combined well and set aside.
- Boil the eggs for about 8-10 minutes. When cooled, peel and slice in half.
- Wash and cut the asparagus into equal lengths. Fry the asparagus in a pan by itself.
- Equally pour the olive oil on both sides of the fresh tuna and fry for 3-5 minutes on both sides. Season the tuna with salt and pepper, to taste.
- On a plate, place the leafy greens, cherry tomatoes (cut in half), onion, and eggs.
- Cut the grilled tuna into slices and place on top. Pour the dressing on top of the salad and sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top of that.